- Final grades are available on Blackboard.
- Spring 2015 exams:
- The final exam times are listed on the course webpage.
- It will cover the material in:
- Chapters 1-3,5-11,
- Lab Exercises,
- Lecture notes, and
- All programming problems
- Past exams:
- Note that some previous exams covered the graphics package written by Zelle (and covered in Chapter 4 of the textbook). We are focusing on built-in graphics packages this semester, so, you may skip any problem that has "import graphics" when working through past semesters' exams.
- The exam is closed book and closed notes.
- When taking the exam, you may have with you
- You may not use a computer or calculator.
- All books and bags must be left at the front of the classroom
during this exam. This is to keep the aisles clear, so that the instructor can
easily reach people to answer questions.
- You must be enrolled in the course to take the exam.
How to Prepare
- Do the assigned reading.
- Make sure you do all the problem sets that have been
assigned. The problems (or parts of them) make excellent exam
- Work through the sample and past exams. These (or variations of them)
often appear on exams.