Office Hours & Tutoring
- Prof. St. John's office hours
- Teaching Assistants' office hours: TBA
Additional Books & Tutorials
- Basic Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist by Miller et al.
- More Python: python.org tutorial.
- Mathematical Python: Patrick Walls' Mathematical Python.
- Numpy Overview: CSci 231 Python Review, Stanford University.
- Hunter College Blackboard page for resources and tutorials for using the system.
- The course uses Gradescope for submitting and grading assignments. All students registered by Monday, 23 August will be sent a registration invitation to the email on record on their Blackboard account. If you did not receive the email or would like to use a different account, contact us with your name (as it appears in Blackboard/CUNYFirst), your EmpID, and the preferred email, and we will manually generate an invitation. As a default, we use your name as it appears in Blackboard/CUNYFirst (to update CUNYFirst, see changing your personal information). If you prefer a different name for Gradescope, include it in the email and we update the Gradescope registration.
- We will be using github. For tutorials on setting up your github account, see the end of Lab 6 from CSci 127.