- Grades will be available on Blackboard.
- The final exam will be held at the following times:
- 19 May, 8:30-10:30am:
CMP 230-C401 (MW 9-11)
- 19 May, 11am-1pm:
CIS 166-01 (MW 1-3) and CMP 230-01 (MW 1-3)
- 19 May, 6:15-8:15pm:
CMP 230-ZF81 (MW 6-8)
- 20 May, 3:45-5:45pm:
CIS 166-F401 (MW 4-6)
- 20 May, 6:15-8:15pm:
CMP 230-ZF81 (TTh 6-8)
- 21 May, 11am-1pm:
CMP 230-I401 (MW 11-1)
- 22 May, 11am-1pm:
CIS 166-C401 (TTh 11-1) and CMP 230-C401 (TTh 11-1)
- It will cover the material in:
- Chapters 1-11,
- Lab Exercises,
- Lecture notes, and
- All programming problems
- Past exams:
- The exam is closed book and closed notes.
- When taking the exam, you may have with you
- You may not use a computer or calculator.
- All books and bags must be left at the front of the classroom
during this exam. This is to keep the aisles clear, so that the instructor can
easily reach people to answer questions.
- You must be enrolled in the course to take the exam.
How to Prepare
- Do the assigned reading.
- Make sure you do all the problem sets that have been
assigned. The problems (or parts of them) make excellent exam
- Work through the sample and past exams. These (or variations of them)
often appear on exams.